Saturday, April 26, 2008

Davie is awesome!






I wanted to post a quicky cuz davie always posts nice things and i just like to read them. Well i have today off and here goes my like.....3rd attmpt to post! YEA

Davie is aweosme! He has been called the to be Ward Missionary Leader. He even got his own "box" in the bishops office. exciting! He's been in that position for 9 days and people already are saying hes doing a great job. What many people dont know about davie is that he does alot...ALOT! He balances our money (and yes I'll admit it,I stink at holding on to money. Its like water in my hands. I cant help it. I'm female and I LOVE to shop!), he evens out time between my family and his family so we get to spend time equily with both, takes care of bills, helps remodel the house, goes to church every sunday, teaches every other sunday, does his calling ...and very well!, home teaches, works at his job 8 hours everyday, teaches little children on his days off, he has just signed up for school twice a week in the evenings, goes on lunch dates with me, somehow finds time to read a book to relax, go to the temple with me, and always be there for me when i need him. I know i live with the guy and that i should know but its possible that Davie may have some kind of tie with Superman. Im still looking into that possibility.

Davie even encouraged my idea of starting paino lessons. I only had one lesson so far but im getting ready good at playing "the echo song" It has only 3 notes in the whole song and with the title you pob get an idea how easy it is. I'll let you (you internet people out there) know when my first show is.

So just as a reminder: everyone leave a comment on how good and awesome Davie is!

2 comments:

Love Birds said...

Just to be modest... Chris is totally right. I am awesome. Incredibly awesome... so awesome, I have my own theme song that says, "I am awesome..."

Our Blog said...

Ok guys. This blog is awesome. You guys are awesome. I just figured out how to post comments, I think. And that is really awesome. And yes, Davie is really, really, really awesome.