Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adam Sandler once said "Back to school, back to school, so show my daddy i am not a fool....."

BACK TO SCHOOL WE GO!we muct have gotten confused because we signed up for school in the Summer. What were we thinking. Oh well. Davie and I are going back to shool and taking a math class together Tues and thurs nights at 5:30. I am taking a Humanities class Tues and Thurs in the morning at 11:30. Its not much but we both wanted to make sure we dont got too crazy with this Math class. We both are those kind of people who have to work extra hard at math to get a good grade. I think it will kinda be hard too cuz we are both working full time jobs and little part time jobs and have callings. I too am just picking up playing the piano so i can be as cool as Davie.

Oh and here is a new thing Davie has noticed about me and movies. 1) If there is ever a movie even a little bit scary davie knows I DON'T want to see it. 2) If the women in the movie wear "really fancy dresses" i DO want to see it! 3) If a 8-12 year old will love it , I DO want to see it. 4) If there is magic in the movie, I DO want to see it. 5) if there is violence in the movie, I DON't want to see it.
So yeah. Now you know what kind of movie to get when you invite me to your house to watch your big squair box of magic and colors, you know what movie to get. good luck.

Last thing! Because tonight is THURSDAY night, here is an office quote for all you office loves out there!!!

--
Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.
--


ok I couldn't help myself. One more!


--
Ryan: What I really want, honestly, Michael is for you to know it so that you can communicate it to the people here, to your clients, whomever.
Michael Scott: Oh okay.
Ryan: What?
Michael Scott: It's whoever, not whomever.
Ryan: It's whomever.
Michael Scott: No, whomever is never acutally right.
Jim Halpert: Nope, sometimes it's right.
Creed: Michael is right. It's a made up word used to trick students-
Andy: No. Actually, whomever is the formal version of the word--
Oscar: Obviously it's a real word- but I don't know how to use it correctly.
Michael Scott: [to camera] Not a native speaker.
Kevin: I know what's right. But I'm not gonna say. Because you're all jerks who didn't come see my band last night.
Ryan: Do you really know which one is correct?
Kevin: I don't know.
Pam Beesly: It's whom when it's the object of the sentence and who when as the subject.
Phyllis: That sounds right.
Michael Scott: Well it sounds right but is it?
Stanley: How did Ryan use it, as an object?
Ryan: As an object.
Kelly: Ryan used me as an object.
Oscar: Is he right about that--
Pam Beesly: How did he use it again?
Toby: It was, Ryan wanted Michael, the subject, to explain the computer system, the object--
Michael Scott: Thank you!
Toby: ...to whomever, meaning us, the indirect object. Which is the, the correct usage of the word.
Michael Scott: No one, uh asked you anything ever so whomever's name is Toby, why don't you take a letter opener and stick it in your skull?
--

2 comments:

Summer said...

Good luck in school, guys! You'll do great! LOVE the OFFICE quotes! yeah for Thursday nights!

Summer said...

P.S. We want to see a blog(or two or three) about your bathroom remodeling adventure! Pictures please!