Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Endings (In Sight) and Miraculous Things

So Happy Mother's Day everybody.. that's a mother or soon-to-be or even future mother-to-be. WE had a lot of fun on Mother's Day... three big meat meals in a row!!! I could do Mother's Day every weekend! And Nancy.. thanks for coming up for Mother's Day and then crawling around on our bathroom floor, scrubbing it to shine... it looks great! You didn't have to do that for Mother's Day and I hope that you don't think that's the gift we gave you for you Day....
So some miraculous things have happened... well, one in particular. In less than a week, two patrons have come in (and instead of yelling at us, or wandering around complaining about the Mormon infestation here in the library..) and they gave us cookies! Woohoo! I think they were bribing me out of fines but it worked. I loved getting cookies instead of acidy threats.
So the Happy Ending is coming! OUr bathroom looks amazing! Chris and Nancy, you guys have wonderful taste. I can't wait to see it all finished and take a nice hot bath in there. It's soooo exciting! Thanks so much for all that you've done you guys to help us out. You're amazing! Can't wait for Moab!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Hey guys, glad the bathroom's working out. I'm jealous about the upcoming Moab trip. You'll have to let us know how it goes. When are you guys going?