Saturday, September 27, 2008

Killer Bunnies


In the words of the famous Ninja, "I hate Bunnies! And by bunnies I mean Stupid People."
So Chris got me this super fun, silly game called Killer Bunnies. We played it with our married friends and Some liked it, others did not... I just had fun killing all the bunnies. I think Chris felt bad that all the bunnies died. Especially after the Cyber Bunny and the Asteroid massacred them all.

We "remodeled" our house! I love how everything is now. It's cozy. And in amazing news... we have television! The whole time we've lived in our condo, we've never had our T.V. plugged into the cable. We just watched DVD's.
The reason was that the reception is "snowy". We don't care, it's like we have had commercial withdrawls. We leave the T.V. on just to have the noise. Yea, we're weird.

I got excited that I could actually watch the news. Funny thing is... I'm obssessed with politics and the "Big Debate" was on last night. But once it came on, I put in a DVD... that was weird of me.

Chris is a saint. "Chris the Saint"... sounds good. She has the day off today, and instead of taking it easy, as I would have done, she has washed, ironed, and starched all my clothes. I have never had anyone iron my clothes, let alone, starch them! Thanks babes!

1 comment:

The Batistas said...

OHHH my gosh! My family (meaning my Mom, Dad, and Siblings..) LOVE THIS GAME. There are a bunch of decks that you add to the game and it makes it more crazy. We are KILLER BUNNIES nuts!