Thursday, October 16, 2008

FALL LEAVES and A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

DAVIE: "Chris, your're like my little treasure."



CHRIS: "I think every once in a while a wife should spend the day with her husband at work"




Davie and I have had a wonderful late few weeks hanging out with eath other and going on dates. We also went to Delta and I forced davie to take "engagement" picture with me in the fall leaves. I think he secretly liked it cuz i snaped a picture of him playing in the leaves!






Davie and I also have A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! Davie and I have decided to be come Foster parents. I have been talking about it for months and I think finally after proposing davie ask Heavenly Father if it would be best for us to become foster Parents and then watch Conference to see what the spirit tells him. Well, then we watched the Conference with the theme "I am a child of God". Its exciting, we have an interview at the end of this month and then some classes and BOTTA-BING i'll get to take care of some kiddos. YEA!

We'll let you know more when we take the classes and get ready for the children.

2 comments:

Our Blog said...

I just got on and read this and saw your georgeous pictures. I am glad you got to spend so much time together lately. Always good! You guys would be soooo incredibly good at that. What a huge blessing in their life you two will be. Have you talked to Deb?! We almost did something similar, due to the information she gave us. She was a Huge help with it. Then I found out I was pregnant with Cadence and started feeling fairly sick, so we didn't do it! Angela is typing, but Russ says, "That's exciting. If you plan ahead and do it right it'll be the coolest thing!"

Summer said...

Wow! What a great thing to do! You both will be such good foster parents!