Sunday, October 19, 2008

Close Calls and Divine Miracles

So we decided to go out for a walk Sunday night and we saw the missionaries. So we ended up getting them a drink and taking them to a few places quicly and then home.
Well, I started taking them to where the missionaries used to live and I totally forgot that they lived somewhere els. Well, as I figured that out I hurried and did a U-Turn. Well as I did it the police car behind me flashed on his lights and pulled me over.


I couldn't believe it! I was about to get a ticket with missionaries in my car. And they didn't have seat belts on. So what was the Mission President going to think when I was the cause of two of his missionaries getting tickets?
Well, i pulled over and prepared myself for the ticket. When the officer turns off his lights, backs up, and then takes off the opposite direction! It was amazing. I want to take the missionaries everywhere I go now. I'll never get a ticket!

No comments: