Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Only Believe in Eating Turkey in Bulk

So this year was awesome! We got to eat Thanksgiving dinner Three Times! I love being married and having in-laws!
Our first Thanksgiving Dinner was set up by us the week before. We rented out our club house and had a great Ham Thanksgiving Pot Luck with all our neighbors. It was soooo good and playing games with everyone was great.
Then we had a great time down in Delta. Thanksgiving dinner was sooo good again, and since it was just a few of us, there was "limitless amounts of food". My favorite phrase. My favorite thing though was the 4x4ing. I have to admit, I didn't realize I'd have that much fun. But it was way Fun!





Then we ate Turkey dinner and ham at my parents house. All the family came and so there was a million little mouths all wanting to be fed. Chris, the saint that she is, was honestly going around the table like a mother bird and feeding all the little mouths. She's the best. Thanksgiving was so much fun.
And now I feel like its okay to listen to Christmas music. I have a theory I'm going to try next Halloween. I wonder if I have a huge Turkey binge on Halloween I'll feel like it's okay to listen to Christmas music... maybe even in July....
I

No comments: