Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry "Chris" Mas

So if you were wondering, I love Chris.
I'm really glad they made a Holiday About having more of her. (Mas in Spanish means more). Whenever I hear "Merry Christmas" it reminds me of our first Christmas together, when we were dating and my friends were always pushing me to "marry the girl already." And my friend Brad actually said something that always sticks with me everyt Christmas. Say Merry Christmas a few times... go ahead. Try it........................... Done? Yeah, when you say it over and over again it becomes Must Marry Chris Must Marry Chris. Jesus changed his birthday party just for me to get the hint. Needless to say, I'm glad I listened.
So we've been having some fun Christmas happenings.
For Thanksgiving we gave my sister Kristen and her kids an early Christmas. We got Chris' parents to help us make some blocks for them. It was tons of work, but they loved them.




And Nancy had her Birthday here.



But mainly, we loved putting up our Christmas tree. Thanks Nancy and Carl. That was really nice of you Carl to drive all the way up here just to drop it off. We put on Christmas music and decorated it and the house. It's pretty.




And Deb and Paiton stayed with us. Chris and I (especially Chris) loved having a little person to spoil and play with in the house. Yeah, I think we are set on foster parenting now. So thanks for staying with us, and please come again.

2 comments:

Summer said...

We can't wait to see you guys next week! YAY!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness Paiton is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. Looks like a blast!