Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This Graduation Thing Is Great. Everyone Should Really Get on This Train

If I had known that I was going to be treated like a king when I finally got my Associates, I'd have done it a long time ago ;). Yes, I feel like royalty after the way Chris treated me last night.
So first of all, you must understand that I have been pretty worried about how my last class, StatiscticS. I am terrible at math, and this class really showed me how terrible. So when Chris and I looked up our fianl grades, I was a wreck with worry. Chris did wonderfully, which goes without saying, she's wonderful. Then my turn, and I thought I was in for some bad news. When I saw that I passed, it took a sec to sink in and then I jumped up and hugged Chris so hard! I am finally done with my Associates! Woo Hoo!
I was really grateful to see that Chris made this "event" such a big deal. She went and told everyone I graduated (even before it was offical, but she believed in me, which is so huge) and Chris' parents sent me a great card (the only one actually) and then we are going to celebrate with my parents, and Chris' if they can at Porters Place.
And to treat me like a king, Chris took me out to dinner, wherever I wanted. I picked Sizzlers, which was great, and I'm having left over left overs. Dinner was great, and then she had a gift all wrapped up for me! I didn't expect a gift, but there it was. I opened it up,all giddy, and found Mario Cart for the Wii! I love that game! And we went home and played it for a while before we had to go to bed. It was so cool of Chris to do all that for me. I really appreciated how much she "pampered" and supported me. Thanks babes. (pictures to come)

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Congrats Davie! That really is an accomplishment. I'm glad you guys could celebrate and do something fun. Also, thanks for taking such good care of my sis'. We were able to share the ride home to Delta, and she couldn't stop talking about how well you treat her and how happy she is. We're really grateful that you two found each other and that you're a part of our family. Anyway, we're glad things are going well. Keep it up.

Our Blog said...

-that is great you were able to play Santa. i'm sure you were as darling as the real one! ;)
-yes, congratulations on graduation. it is kind of a huge deal. i'm glad you got our little card!