Friday, February 27, 2009

I Really Am a Princess! Chris' Birthday

So that is the title of a very cute book you should all read. it's about a girl who is sure that her real parents are Kings and Queens and they would soon come and give her everything she wanted, including letting her have a pony that lives in her room...

Anyways, Today is Chris' Birthday!!!!!
One of my favorite days in the world because I get to spoil the one I love till she can't take anymore!
we are having a Princess Party for her tomorrow and everyone is invited to dress up in formal gowns and suits... and yes, even the guys are excited about this! We are gonna have fun games and good food (from the Colonel Sanders himself!) I can't say enough how very excited I am to do this. Chris is a real Princess, and she deserves this chance to show her. I don't know anyone with a sweeter heart and a more giving soul. And she's gorgeous too, so once Disney writes her story into a movie, Cinderella will have to step down and Princess Chris will take stage as the best Princess of them All!!!


I gave her a present this morning that came in a princess castle bag... inside were all the Princess essentials: a pretty necklace, hair stuff, a Magic Red Apple, and Chocolate Pudding! Yeah, I covered all the angles! I don't know who is having more fun with all this... me or Chris.....

1 comment:

Summer said...

YAY! You ARE a princess, Chris! Happy Birthday!!!