Friday, February 13, 2009

Katy Perry and Other Fruity Things

So Chris asked me a while ago to pick between Katy Perry concert and Brittney Spears concert. It was very easy for me to pick, so on Tuesday, February 12, we went and saw Katy Perry!

It was actually way fun, especailly to see so many gay guys cheering and singing along to her songs... to be fair, not all of them were gay. I sang to a few...
We had a lot of fun, Katy Perry is nuts. She had huge blow up fruits all over the stage, but the encore when she came out in a leopard leotard and a blow-up-stick of cherry chapstick... that she wanted everyone to kiss... hilarious really.
My favorite part of the night, as always, was Chris. She is so gosh darn gorgeous! She went to get a drink for us and all the guys were hitting on her. I felt jealous and proud at the same time. She is such a babe!
And to top it off, yesterday night she did the coolest thing anyone has ever done for me. She made me a fruit basket bouquet. It was all great fruit cut in heart shapes and dipped in white and milk chocolate. I ate so much of it I had to stop myself or I'd end up sick! It was so awesome and tasty! Chris could do anything she wants, but one thing would definately be an artistic chef.

No comments: