Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Week Long Anniversary? We Made It This Far, That Calls for Celebration

So this has been an interesting Anniversary. Kinda really laid back so far. I had a concert Saturday, and Chris was sick so she couldn't go and see my band get whacked in the face a ton (one guy actually got 4 stiches from a wandering trumpet). I think maybe it's best she didn't cause we all got hurt (but the drummer) and a crazy drunk girl gave me and the drummer hugs as I said, "YOU'RE REALLY DRUNK AREN'T YA?" She knocked over some of the drums as she stumbled away.
Well, the next day was our Super Anniversary, in the which we steplt in. I gave her some flowers and chocolate (two of her favorite things) and she made a stupendous cake (of which made me laugh (see pictures on prevous blog)and tasted wonderfully sweet. Thanks babes) And those are two things that I love! We totally understand each other. It was actually really nice. Kinda different because we usually do something huge for celebrations (Chris' B-Day for example), but I just had to sit and look at my wife over the special dinner she made for us and I had that warm goosebumpy feeling go all over as I realized again how much I love that girl to pieces. Thats all I needed for our Anniversary -Her.
Well, the next few days have been nice as well, kinda a strung out relaxing few days. Which is really nice. WE watched Heroes (which we are both unquenchingly addicted to) till late last night and then slept in till 11. It was perfect. I love waking up slowly with Chris by my side. Totally beats the single life.
Well, our week long Extravaganza hasn't ended yet. WE are getting all ready and super excited as we prepare for the Cleveland Trip Supreme (wow, thats sounds super COOL!) WE are really excited to get out of town and hang out with Chris' favorite brother.... "who-lives-in-Ohio" (nice save on my part right?) Chris really just wants to hold the baby girl. I hope thats cool with David (Or Brian... I don't know what to call him... I'm family, but not till after he "changed" his name... what'll I call him?) and of course Summer will need to be okay with that. Chris is known for putting babies to sleep for hours... letting her hold them forever. I'm excited about this because I know our babies'll sleep alot... giving me more time for Guitar Hero. (I am kidding if you couldn't tell, I'd rather spend that quite time watching Heroes ;).... So David/Brian and Summer and Andrew and Logan and Ms. Hannah Montana, here we come!! I hope that doesn't scare you. We're about to become best buddies.... i hope.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come visit us! ("That is NOT funny. I pity da fool!")You are both a lot of fun! ("That is NOT funny. I pity da fool!")

Love Birds said...

You know Summer, If I didn't have to keep my hands on my head all the time, I'd give you all hugs cause you're all the best