Monday, April 13, 2009

...And the Bunny Lays the Eggs?


Easter has got to be a chickens favorite holiday. They lay eggs daily, sometimes when the workers trick them into an 18 hour day they lay more... what a hard life! So I'm impressed that they figured out a way that once a year they get some bunny to lay all thier eggs for them. Women should learn something from the chickens, make the guys have the babies once a year. Course then the babies would probably end up in shells for a few weeks and hatch into lizards or something... It sure wouldn't be chocolate goodies...
So we have had a great weekend. Easter was so fun. Chris' parents and us went to Delta, watched movies, ate tons of food, rode the 4 wheelers while we watched the insane mayhem of people down at the Little Sahara

(Easter seems to be a huge hit there now, we've thought about selling navajo tacos there next year to make bank...), and we played some baseball! It was really fun but I think we are all sore today from hitting the ball so much. I was suprised at myself that once I wasn't as afraid that I was going to line drive the ball at Chris or Carl, I was hitting okay. I've never been able to hit baseballs before, ask Ty, my friend since childhood that always tried to teach me, but my strike zone seemed to only be above my head....

3 comments:

Love Birds said...

I guess I must have been a little wasted when I was writing about the bunnies... I apologize to anyone who feels dumber after reading this... ;)

Our Blog said...

i would like to place an interesting point of notice :)
except it might not be all that interesting! :) it looks like you guys had so much fun. those pictures of Little Sharah last Easter weekend are so fun to see!

Michelle said...

looks like you had a pretty fun easter!