Friday, January 25, 2008

Guitar Hero, Gifts, Guatemaltecos, and the Garden of Eden

So I'm so sorry to all those who have been waiting patiently to hear the profound words of my inner thoughsts which seem to always circle around a special little girl... a little blonde princess who is the fairest one of them all...
Well, enough with the sappy stuff... is a princess supposed to be able to rock out on Guitar Hero better than a Grubby little Rock Star? No siree! And yet, here that Princess was, the other day, beating me a Roudy Battle of the great GT Hero. And she was doing it in front of all my Friends... We were invited by some of our married ward friends to battle, and here the men were rocking it out, and I get up all ready to show them all what a real Guitar Hero looks like, and what!? She wastes me... not just a little but enough that my rock star level dropped below red... and we all know what happens then... ROCKSTAR DESTRUCTION! Well, honestly, I wasn't surprised that she beat me, because all she does is battle in the game... so of course she'd win... right...? Okay, I'll admit I lost, but only because she's the only one who's going to read this anyways..
So did you notice that all the title words start with "G". Pretty clever eh? Yea, I'm pretty witty if I don't say so myself... but i did. So I was going to give Chris this nice perfume for Christmas... it disappeared... and then reappeared today! Pretty awesome magic trick Chris. I'm real impressed but thats your Valentines present now... sorry you found it so early, it would've been a nice present...
Hey, so I just got done "I.M.ing" (not a legal word yet but I hear that Websters is thinking about adding it) some of my converts down in Guatemala!!! The awesomest family and it made me remember all those good times there, and the amazing people that I met. I love those people so much... and I hope that some day Chris and I'll be able to visit them.
In other important Remodel news.... Chris... and i have decided to paint all of our cupboards nice white and put on new knobs!!! It'll look so much nicer. And I'm especially excited that our Garden of Eden bathroom is slowly becoming a regular bathroom. the leaf clips are gone and replaced by some metrosexual clips!!! They're tizzight! Sorry, guys, you still have to look at yourself when you go the bathroom. So has anyone ever seen those crazy anti-mormon ideas about what we Mormons think about the Garden of Eden? Well, if only we were that crazy... Church would be sooo wierd that I'd love every day trying to imagine what was going to be taught next... and Then Whammm!!! Being wrong everytime!! Yea, that'd be awesome.

No comments: