Friday, January 25, 2008

I miss my Dumber fish


I miss my fish. I now only have 1 of the trio fish i recieved from my beloved before our wedding. They were part of our decoration at the wedding and greeted everyone who came. Some of you migh know the my fish. They where at the wedding on the table when you walked in......quietly whispering "sign the book". After the wedding i gave Peachy to my brother and sister-in-law. I gave Peachy away so that she might share her cheer onto their family. Left with me was DUMB and DUMBER. MY red and blue beta fish. Well, DUMBER has not been doing so good for the last few months.I cleaned her water and gave her fresh food. She just never pulled out of if.
Then one day, it happened. dumber died. Alone and quietly, she sunk to the bottom and died. i was so up set but thought i would just get some rest from the long days work and worry about it tomarrow. The day was rough. I'm very glad i worked though to help keep my mind off of planing the funeral and praticing the eulogy. Well when I got home I was so happy when I found Dumber still alive but mostly dead (like from the movie The Princess Bride) Davie and I rejoiced and celebrated with a batch of cookies. My fish had broken free from the chains of death. Horray!
Well...sadly to say that she was not with us for long. The next evening DUMBER died AGAIN! I could tell she was really gone this time cuz her eyes were set and cloudy. For her funeral I painted a picture of her and asked Davie if he would Play "Be still my soul" We invited friends over to play Guitar Hero and Wii games. Before the fun-filled evening we had Dumbers funeral...and placed her in the toilet to be flushed. We thought about doing a water funeral and sending her out on a boat but it was hard to think of any close pools of water that were not frozen. Then i rememebred my favoite Disney movie. ALL PIPES LEAD TO THE OCEAN. We gently placed (poured) her into the toilet the fushed. I miss my dumber fish. The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY CHRIS! ITS TANEA, IM JUST SHOWING SOME LOVE ON YOUR BLOGSPOT! LOVE YA