Monday, January 14, 2008

January Morn... not to Be Confused with a September Morn

So I don't have any really crazy story, except this... Cheese curds are really just cheese rolled into a ball... but A&W is making tons of money rolling them up and selling them under this nationwide conspiracy. It's just a cheese-in-ball shape. GO buy the cheese and roll it up yourselves if you like it like that... it'll save you money and the rest of the world from another corporate crime.
Oh yea, and the title has an interesting story behind it as well. The story starts with Chris getting up grudgingly and I, with her also grudgingly (thank goodness we're not in a horror film... it'd definately turn out bad then), and she took off for work. Well, I laid down to waste two hours till I had to get up... yea, I can't ever fall asleep again after she's gotten up (gotten= not a real word). Well, I'm lying there and I started hearing bells jingling a bit and shuffling in the house. This was not completely out of the ordinary because Peatree (our bird) does this frequently... but not in pitch darkness. She's a smart bird, she sleeps at least 8 hours a day. So I became overly anxious and began sneaking around my house. If someone was sneaking in my house, well, I'd better sneak around too. I don't want to be left out this fun game. Well, I looked all around, and couldn't see anything amiss (well, to be truthful, I couldn't really see anything because I hadn't put on my glasses) and I went back to bed. then...
AHGGGGGGGG! And I threw myself down to the ground and to the mercy of this unseen sneaker person. (hey, I didn't expect this part of the game, but I improvised and played along as the events played themselves out). Well, after I awoke from my heart attack, I told Chris to never, ever do that again..... Well, it was a funny joke, but I really don't want to die early... at least not because I see my wife in bed... that's not how I want to die at all...
After this already eventful morning, I left for work in my ice-encrusted car. I thought I'd be able to handle the driving until my windshield cleared up, but when a car drove passed me and I realized I was in the turning lane, I decided it was time to pull over and wait out the heater. Yes, in Utah, one should never drive under the influence or under the cover of a thick sheet of ice. Nope, not a good idea at all.
So, in other news, Chris is awesome, not new news but still important to put into writing. She got our internet set up (so instant message us okay!?), and got our home phone set up, which may be a Hispanic party line, we haven't figured that out yet... And she got us some cool phones for super cheap and got us a nice desk and chair for super cheap too... that girl really knows how to shop!!! Well... until next time, make sure you don't go screwing anything up.... just a tip from some "wise-guy"

2 comments:

Summer said...

I LOVE CHEESE CURDS! They are the best!! We used to call them "squeaky cheese" when I was little!

Bryan said...

I don't know... I still think "gotten" is a word. Seems like it's the past participle of get.