Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i LOVe YoU. PleaSe CoME tO CHurCH Wit ME.

Sunday at church Davie gave me a mission. My CTR 5 year old class made invitations for other kids to come to church with them. They wrote "I Love you. Please come to church with me" it was awesome. Davie then gave them to the children of familes he went to visit teach. Yea for Primary and christmas invitations! Davie wants me to tell everyone how Awesome he is. EVERYONE!!! Davie is so awesome! He even have his own theme song constantily playing in his head.
I AM AWESOME! LOOK AT ME GO.
I AM AWESOME! LOOK AT ME GO!
Actually Davie really is very awesome. He has been called as 1st counselor in the elders quorum presidency. Yeah we all really love Davie.

1 comment:

Love Birds said...

So here I am commenting on our very own blog... which is so fun when you're bored at the library and there is nothing to do... anyways, I found this post that had disappeared, so yay, you think I'm AWESOME!... well, Jesus thinks you're AWESOME too.