Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Send flowers to her WORK!

Yea! Davie and I made a Blog. Acually I made it, but I made it at the Library where Davie works so he was kinda involved.
Davie and I have been married almost 9 months and got engaged 1 year ago TODAY! We went out with my mom and dad last saturay. First we went to a concert, THE SKA-LIDAY SHOW that Davie was playing in. Davie is in a band called " The green Peanuts" with a bunch of his friends. My mom got out on the floor and almosted skanked which is a really crazy form of dancing. After the show we decided to watch an episode or two of The Office. Davie and I have really gotten into this show. I have seen every episode about 5 times. After The Office we went to a comedy club. At the comedy club there were many funny guys but I think we would all agree the best one was the last one. He made jokes and gave relationship advice at the sametime. He joked about the best way to stay together is to play a prank on each other if you ever get in a fight. Then he said one of the smarted things i have ever heard come form a man's mouth. "Now you guys, when your woman askes you the question 'does this make me look fat' you always awnser NO! But when they ask you that its not because they want you to think they look good. No,its not about you men. They ask you this because they want to look better than other woman. Its because there is a world wide beauty contest goin' on and every woman, and some men, are contestants. Everyday is another day they get to show off what they got. I tell you this so you can understand them better. Men if you want to really your woman to want you, you dont send flowers to her house. NO NO NO! YOU SEND FLOWERS TO HER WORK. Doing that gives her the right to wear an invisible tiara all day that only the other women can see. If that doest get you some action that night here is one last thing that will. When ever you leave a place you look into your girl's eyes and tell her 'baby....i love you so much. And did you see all the other women in there looking at you. You look to good. You make them all so jelouse "

No comments: