Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just to Inform You All....

So Chris got super excited about the story she was telling and forgot something important to mention. That story was inspired by me... yea, I took that guys advice and bought her a Cadalily Plant (that's white cause thats her favorite flower/Wedding Flower - yea, I'm good... at least thats what the flower lady said) and I took it to her work... yep, with dinner. I set it up right in the front up high so everyone had to see it. And boy, you shoulda seen the looks on those other girls faces... they wanted to kill Chris and become her best friend at the same time... that was the coolest thing to do. I took her beta fish at work one time, but it didn't have the same effect... anyways... I think this bloggin thing is fun... Does this mean I don't have to write in a Journal anymore?

No comments: