Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Incredible Paranthese Marks!!!

Also, one more thing (Hey babes, look, We have a comment now... and because of those parenthese marks, no one can read this, isn't that awesome Chris?)... I just wanted to mention that I'm Awesome... a w e s o m e, AWESOME!! At least thats what the Holy Ghost sings to me while I'm at work. Anyways, I had to inform everyone that I got called as 1st President(sounds cooler than 1st Counselor) in the Elder's Quorum... which is not the news... the real news is after the visits we had as a Presidency, all the guys and thier wives came to our house and we had our first "Married Couple Hang Out". Which is a big deal cause we usually only hang out with our friends with no spouses. Note of Interest: Chris was the only woman present, not pregnant... she made sure I was aware of that.

2 comments:

Love Birds said...

Mummble grumble... whats wrong with this guy... grumble mumble... (this is the comment I spoke of) mumble grumble....

Love Birds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.