Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AFTER

So I think I had the coolest.. and my most favoritest Valentines Day ever. FOrst off all, Chris gave me that awesome singing Ballon that says, "Hot, Hot..." Over again. I loved that. And then we got to sleep in... and then we went out... all decked up like superstars... well, super spies and super stars. I bet you can't guess which one of us was the super star and who was the super spy.... Okay I was James Bond and Chris was Katherine Heigl... now do you know who was who?
Well, we went and took pictures... and even though Chris (Heigl) is way too modest to admit it, she is gorgeous... ALWAYS. She is so photogenic its like a natural talent... nay... a Gift!
After taking those really nice pictures. I took Chris to a dinner date. Now, she has been bugging me for days since I set the reservation, trying to find out where we were going. And I was able to keep it a secret up to the moment we were heading over there. She was soooo Happy and excited. And after eating a half ton of meat, she said she loved me for taking her to Rodizio Grill.
(Editors Note: Davie was the one who actually ate the half ton of meat. Chris ate just like the Princess she is and only ate a quarter ton.)

After that wonderful Date.... we went home and digested in our divine slumber. It was sooo nice. I love my little Valentine!

No comments: